Rhiannon Faith is looking for 6 dance theatre performers for new work, DROWNTOWN. Rhiannon Faith is a socially conscious artist whose work is an agent for discourse and change; she makes form-defying autobiographical shows that have guts, and that take guts. She is interested in how art changes lives.
Rhiannon Faith's creative process draws autobiographical stories from the communities and artists she works with. The result is work which uses dance theatre to take the audience on a narrative led journey, which is both challenging and accessible. Rhiannon Faith's current work, Smack That (a conversation), has been touring the UK to critical acclaim; including a sell-out week run at the Barbican and 4* reviews in The Guardian and The Stage.
- Strong contemporary dance technique and style
- A creative who works well in response to tasks and has strong devising and improvisation skills
- Experience working with live text
- Happy working autobiographically
- Experience and/or knowledge of addiction and recovery.
- An interest in activism and altruism
Applications are actively encouraged from artists of all ages who reflect a diverse modern world.
Audition: Thursday 1 November 2018, 10am registration.
Callbacks: Friday 2 November 2018, 10am - 5pm (a contribution towards travel expenses will be made) *Please note the audition is by invitation only.
For more information about the project and how to apply, visit www.rhiannonfaith.com/opportunities/